The entry code of the gate is 0973 and the code of the house door is 973. If you put a wrong code you have to push the letter “C” and then introduce the code another time
WELCOME TO GREEN PAPAYA
- In the rooms you can find fresh towels in the closet. You can switch on the fun with the wall switch and increase the velocity with the fun string.
- In the kitchen there is everything you need to cook.
- The check out is at 11am. For the check out, please make sure that you did not leave any objects behind and lights are switch off.
- Check-in is from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. In case of arriving later than 8 p.m. you must notify the owners.
- The payment of the rest of the reservation (in case that you have made the reservation directly) will be made as soon as you arrive at the house and you must present an identification.
- Check-out is at 11 a.m. From 11 a.m. The client must not go back into the room or stay in the terrace later than this hour.
- The customer service schedule is from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., after this we will only attend in case of emergency and this will be asked by whatsapp.
- It’s not allowed to smoke inside the house or rooms. Not respecting this rule will result in a penalty of $100
- The entrance of people that is not included in the reservation is not allowed. If the client wants to receive a visit or requests an external service, he must notify the owners.
- It is not allowed to use speakers from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. The parties are not allowed
- It’s not allowed to cook in the terrace or in the rooms.
- Children under 16 years old cannot stay alone without an adult. We cannot take care of a minor and will not be responsible of anything that may happen.
The client agrees to comply with these rules and to accept them when the reservation is confirmed.
Failure to comply with any of these rules is sufficient reason to cancel the reservation without refund of the amount paid by the client. They must leave the hotel within 30 minutes of being notified.
Todo es posible
Vegan and beach front restaurant.
Restaurants and life music.
Yoga and relax
Pure Jungle Spa
Tour Parque Nacional, Snorkel o Pesca / National Park Tour, Snorkel or Fishing
Peck +506 8893 2252
Cahuita is a town located about 16kms from Puerto Viejo and has one of the most beautiful National Parks in the country. It is managed by the townspeople, so admission is free and only the will is paid (wich is entirely intented for the care of the park and its animals). The beach inside the park are white sand and very calm.
You can visit the park on your own or hire a guide to show you all the animals that it is difficult for you to find by yourself.
In addition, you can do activities such as snorkeling in the protected sea bottom of the park or go fishing by boat with the town’s fishermen.
We always recommend a local guide who can do any of the tours for you and is a very friendly person who speaks English also.
His contact is:
Peck +506 8893 2252
To eat in the town you can find a wide assortment of restaurants and sodas. These are ones we like:
Soda Kawe. A small soda that cooks everything over charcoal.
Roberto Restaurant. The best place in the Caribbean to eat fresh lobster.
Ricky’s Bar. To eat the typical Caribbean Rice&Beans.
Cahuita Pizzeria. Italian food with sea view.
Sobre Las Olas. Thai and Japanesse fusion food. Sea views and very cool.
You can arrive by car, taxi or bus. You can look at the bus schedules in the “Bus schedule” section.
Manzanillo is a small fishing village totally oriented towards the sea. Its beaches are beautiful and you can visit the ship stranded on the shore. In addition to enjoying its beaches, you can also take the Gandoca/Manzanillo Refuge walk. https://areasyparques.com/areasprotegidas/gandoca-manzanillo/
Or visit Punta Mona, a nature reserve that can only be reached by boat or on foot.
You can hire the boat trip with:
Joseph +506 8489 6932
Visit the Waterfalls
On the way to Bribri, there are two beautiful waterfalls where you can bathe in cool water and escape a bit of the Caribbean sun. The price of admission is usually around ¢2,000 and they have secure parking. You can hire a taxi to take you to the waterfalls, go in your own car or even by bus.
Bribri Waterfalls (You can get there by bus)
If what you want is to know a little about the indigenous culture of the region and to have part of its rich culture and traditions explained to you, you can visit its town. You can also do the Cocoa tour with them and have them show you the entire process of making 100% artisan chocolate.
Live, culture & Travel offer you a wide range of tours and activities that you can do with the Bribri people. Highly recommended.