What we offer?
All our rooms have a private terrace, A/C, a small refrigerator inside the bathroom, a ceiling fan, a safe box, a queen-size bed with the option of adding a single bed, mosquito net, a desk, a closet, 100mbs of wifi, a private bathroom with hot water and 110/220V plugs.
You can order breakfasts, we have a basic breakfast with coffee or tea, toast with butter and homemade jams, a plate of fresh local fruits and cereals with milk. We also have other breakfasts with eggs and bacon or sausages plus everything included in the basic one, or the sweet option for those with a sweet tooth with pancakes or Spanish torrijas.
Designed with laurel wood, bamboo and “caña brava”.
Our rooms are built with light materials and finished with laurel wood, black bamboo, guadua and “caña brava”
The rooms’ decorations are entirely handmade. All lamps, tables, cabinets, doors, windows, etc. have been designed and created by the hands of our team.
Doble room per night
*Check the calendar to see promotions
The breakfasts schedule is from 8:30am to 10:00am.
The kitchen will be closed on Sundays.
– Coffe or tea, milk, fruits, toasts with butter and home made jam or tomato.
-Breakfast on demand: $10
- #1: Scrambled eggs with bacon, toasts with butter and home made jam or tomato, coffe or tea.
- #2: Fried eggs, sausage, toasts with butter and home made jam or tomato, coffe or tea.
- #3: Pancake with mapple, coffe or tea.
- #4: Wafle with chocolate or maple.
- Vegetarian: Fried or scrambled eggs, toast with butter and home made jam or tomato, coffe or tea.
- Vegan: Fruits, toast with oil and tomato and advocado, coffe or tea.
- Bowl of fruits $3
- Advocado, tomato, cheese $1
(on demand, 2 persons at least, extra person $25/$30)
- Paella with shrimps, leeks and squids $60
- Paella with lobster, with squids (1/2kg lobster) $70
- Paella with cauliflower, pork ribs and spring garlic $60
- Arroz caldoso (broth rice) with lobster, squids, pumpkin and sweet pepper (1/2kg lobster, the price of 1kg of lobster is $25). $70
- Broth rice with crabs, squids, pumpkin and sweet peppers $60
BEBIDAS / DRINKS
- Natural juice with watter: Anana, mango, papaya, banano, etc. $3
- Natural juice with milk: Anana, mango, papaya, banano, etc $3.50
- Beer (33cl. can) $3
- Piña colada $7
- Café expreso $1.50
- To formalize the reservation, you must make a deposit of one night. The deposit will only be refunded in case of cancelling the reservation before 15 days prior to it, after this period the dates of the reservation will not be able to be modified and the deposit will not be refunded.
- The payment of the rest of the reservation will be made 15 days before the check-in.
- Check-in is from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. In case of arriving later than 8 p.m. you must notify the owners. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage in our reception and come back when the room is ready. You will have to come back before 8 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11 a.m. From 11 a.m., the client has to return the keys and remove all their belongings from the room. The client must not go back into the room or stay in the terrace later than this hour. If the owner gives him a consent, the client may stay in the hotel until 2 p.m.
- The opening hours is from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., after this we will only attend in case of emergency or because you want to order something and this will be asked by whatsapp.
- It’s not allowed to smoke in the hotel.
- The entrance of people that is not included in the reservation is not allowed. If the client wants to receive a visit or requests an external service, he must notify the owners. The guest will not be able to use the pool or cook in the common area.
- The time schedule of the common area is from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m. After 9 p.m. you can use the common area but without making noise or playing music.
- The speakers are not allowed in anywhere in the hotel.
- It’s not allowed to cook in the terrace or in the rooms.
- Candles, incense, spirals for mosquitos or anything that can be burned is not allowed because the rooms are made of wood and this could cause a fire.
- Children under 16 years old cannot stay alone without an adult. We cannot take care of a minor and will not be responsible of anything that may happen.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- Swimming pool time table is from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Children under 16 years old have to be supervised by an adult.
- Users will have to take a shower before getting into the swimming pool to take off the sand and dirt.
- Eating or drinking with glass containers in the swimming pool is not allowed.
- Please, respect the other users while you are in the swimming pool.
- Please, do not run by the poolside, or play with balls or pads inside the pool or in the surrounding area.
- There is no lifeguard.
The client agrees to comply with these rules and to accept them when the reservation is confirmed.
Failure to comply with any of these rules is sufficient reason to cancel the reservation without refund of the amount paid by the client. They must leave the hotel within 30 minutes of being notified.